Report Titled: “Paraxylene (PX) Market – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2019 – 2024)”
The report provides deep insights into Paraxylene (PX) Market related to industry size, share, types, applications, and forecast details. The report covers all the essential information of top key players and relevant regions. Paraxylene (PX) market report analyzed the market present condition, profit, loss, capacity, productions, consumption and growth rate of the market. In the end, the report introduced SWOT analysis, investment feasibility, and return analysis of the market.
Scope of the Report:
Request a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244744
List of Top Key Players are as Follow:
Enquire Before Purchasing this Report https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244744
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Demand from the Purified Terephthalic Acid (PTA) Application
– PTA is an organic compound that is made by causing a reaction between secondary petroleum product paraxylene (PX) and acetic acid. PTA has a form of white crystalline powder that looks like sugar. It is quite inert, and is thus difficult to dissolve in water or other liquids.
– PTA is majorly used for the production of polyester, such as polyester films, PET bottles, and furniture, and is further used in making high-performance plastics, such as polybutyl terephthalate (PBT) and polyethylene terephthalate (PET).
– With increasing production in industries, such as automotive, food and beverage, electronics, and construction, the demand for plastics, such as PET, PBT, etc., is also increasing. This, in turn, is leading to increased demand for such high-performance plastics, which is likely to increase their production. Thus, as PTA is used in the production of such plastics, the demand for PTA is also expected to increase with production of such plastics.
– Additionally, the plastics industry, at present, is focusing on manufacturing plastics made from bio-made materials, owing to the increasing detrimental effects of plastic on the environment. The emerging market for bio plastics is expected to drive the market of PTA as well.
– All the aforementioned factors are expected to drive the global market during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
In Asia-Pacific, China has emerged as one of the biggest production houses in the world today, and is also the largest manufacturer and consumer of paraxylene, at present. Growing demand for PET in China is ramping up the PET value chain, which in turn, is rapidly driving the market for paraxylene in the country. In 2018, China accounted for around 32% of the global PET production capacity, and is been adding capacities continuously, through the years, owing to the growing demand of PET from the packaging and textile industries. Such factors are increasing the demand for PTA that is used as a precursor for PET resin production, which in turn, is driving up the consumption of paraxylene continuously. Through 2018 and 2019, around 14 to 15 million metric ton new paraxylene production capacity is expected to be added in Asia, with the majority in China, annually. Owing to such factors, the consumption of paraxylene is expected to rise in China through the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy Paraxylene (PX) Market Report:
- In-depth analysis of the market on the global and regional level.
- Major changes in market dynamics and competitive landscape.
- Segmentation on the basis of type, application, geography, and others.
- Historical and future market research in terms of size, share, growth, volume & sales.
- Major changes and assessment in market dynamics & developments.
- Industry size & share analysis with industry growth and trends.
- Emerging key segments and regions
- Key business strategies by major market players and their key methods.
- The research report covers size, share, trends and growth analysis of the Paraxylene (PX) Market on the global and regional level.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for Single-User license) https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244744
Detailed TOC of Paraxylene (PX) Market Report are:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 High Demand for Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
4.1.2 Increase in PET Collection and Recycling Rates in Europe
4.2.1 Increase in Consumer Awareness Regarding the Use of Plastic-free Products
4.2.2 Increase in PET Collection and Recycling Rates in Europe
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Feedstock Analysis
4.6 Technological Snapshot
4.7 Import Export Trends
4.8 Price Trends
4.9 Supply Scenario
4.10 Regulatory Policies
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Purified Terephthalic Acid (PTA)
5.1.2 Dimethyl Terephthalate (DMT)
5.1.3 Other Applications
5.2 End-User Industry
5.2.3 Other End-user Industries
18.104.22.168 South Korea
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
126.96.36.199 United States
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
220.127.116.11 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia
22.214.171.124 South Africa
126.96.36.199 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.2 BP PLC
6.4.4 Chevron Phillips Chemical
6.4.5 China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC)
6.4.6 Fujian Refining & Petrochemical Company Limited (FREP)
6.4.7 ExxonMobil Corporation
6.4.8 Dalian Fujia Dahua Petrochemical Co. Ltd
6.4.9 JX Nippon Oil & Energy Corporation
6.4.10 Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Co. Inc.
6.4.11 NPC Iran
6.4.12 Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL)
6.4.14 Toray Industries
6.4.15 Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL)
6.4.16 S.K. Innovation Co. Ltd
6.4.17 Formosa Plastics Corporation
6.4.18 Rongsheng Petrochemical Co. Ltd
6.4.19 S-Oil Corporation
6.4.20 Total SA
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Innovation in the Use of Bio-based Paraxylene in Bioplastic PET Bottles (Bio-PET) and Other Bioplastic Products
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: