Global E-commerce Logistics Market Research Report is so helpful to those investors who want to invest and to grow the business in E-commerce Logistics Market. Intuition and experience can be helpful at all times, but actual facts often provide a more accurate picture of your market. This E-commerce Logistics 2019 industry report presents in detail overview with market size, actual cost, profit and growth opportunities of E-commerce Logistics 2019 industry by those manufacturers who have received positive feedback from the customers by using different product types, applications at different regions and countries. High Use of E-commerce Logistics in Transportation,Air Freight & Logistics Sector Industry Driving the Market Growth with CAGR of 10.24% till 2023.
About Keyword market
Cross-border e-commerce involves a process by which customers purchase products from outside their borders. Cross-border e-commerce is significantly high in countries such as the US. China, Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, France, Mexico, and India. Customers in Australia buy clothes from online businesses outside their borders. Through cross-border e-commerce, sellers get the opportunity to expand their businesses outside their often-saturated home market and tap into newer markets. In cross-border e-commerce, logistics play a major role as the movement of goods depends on transportation and distribution network. Hence, with the rise of cross-border e-commerce, a simultaneous increase in the demand for e-commerce logistics is expected during the forecast period. Technavio’s analysts have predicted that the E-commerce logistics market will register a CAGR of over 5% by 2023.
- The rise in social commerce
- The advent of social commerce has simplified the customer’s shopping experience as well as helped brands to track sales leads directly from social media. Social commerce helps retail and e-commerce brands by diverting traffic to retail websites, increasing brand reach, and building trust among customers.
- With the growth in social commerce, e-commerce orders have increased. This, in turn, has increased the demand for e-commerce logistics, thereby driving market growth.
High logistics cost
- There is also a rise in demand for same-day delivery among consumers. Quick delivery necessitates the need for efficient e-commerce logistics. This will eventually drive up the operational costs for logistics and transportation.
- Cost pressures are driving e-commerce logistics firms to switch to surface transit for deliveries, which, in turn, might affect market growth negatively.
- For the detailed list of factors that will drive and challenge the growth of the e-commerce logistics market.
- The market appears to be moderately fragmented and with the presence of several vendors.
- This market research report will help clients identify new growth opportunities and design unique growth strategies by providing a comprehensive analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and offering information on the products offered by companies.
Major Players Listed in E-commerce Logistics Market Report are: Aramex, Deutsche Post AG, FedEx, KUEHNE + NAGEL, United Parcel Service of America, Inc.
E-commerce Logistics market is likely to grow at a CAGR of 10.24% during the period 2019-2023 by top key players in worldwide.
E-commerce Logistics Market Report Provides Comprehensive Analysis as Following:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market size & shares
- Market trends and dynamics
- Market Drivers and Opportunities
- Competitive landscape
- Supply and demand
- Technological inventions in E-commerce Logistics industry
- Marketing Channel Development Trend
- E-commerce Logistics Market Positioning
- Pricing Strategy
- Brand Strategy
- Target Client
- Distributors/Traders List included in TOC of E-commerce Logistics Market Click Here
Along with E-commerce Logistics Market research analysis, buyer also gets valuable information about global E-commerce Logistics Production and its market share, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin, Supply, Consumption, Export, import volume and values for following Regions: North America, Europe, China, Japan, Middle East & Africa, India, South America, Others
Key Benefits of E-commerce Logistics Market:
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends and estimations from 2019 to 2023 of the global E-commerce Logistics market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the E-commerce Logistics market growth is provided.
- Key players and their major developments in recent years are listed.
- The E-commerce Logistics research report presents an in-depth analysis of current research & clinical developments within the market with key dynamic factors.
- Major countries in each region are covered according to individual market revenue.
- CAGR of 10.24% of the E-commerce Logistics market during the forecast period 2019-2023
Name: Mr. Ajay More
Email: [email protected]
Organization: 360 Market Updates
Phone: +44 20 3239 8187/ +1 424 253 0807