Advanced Packaging report highlights all-inclusive professional study of the Global Advanced Packaging industry which focuses on primary and secondary drivers, market share, competitor analysis, leading segments and geographical analysis. The market drivers and restraints have been thoroughly explained in this report using SWOT analysis.
According to this study, over the next five years the Advanced Packaging market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Advanced Packaging business.
During the final stages of semiconductor development, a tiny block of materials (the silicon wafer, logic, and memory) is wrapped in a supporting case that prevents physical damage and corrosion and allows the chip to be connected to a circuit board. Typical packaging configurations have included the leadless chip carriers and pin-grid arrays of the 1980s, the system-in-package and package-on package setups of the 2000s, and, most recently, 2-D integrated-circuit technologies such as wafer-level, flip-chip, and through silicon via setups.
Get Sample Copy of Report at https://www.search4research.com/request-sample/78447/
The commercial reality for most integrated-circuit (IC) manufacturers is that node migrations and changes in wafer sizes are slowing down even as capital expenditures are increasing. One way for manufacturers to preserve their edge on their circuits’ small sizes, low costs, and high performance is to incorporate newer chip-packaging options such as 2.5-D integrated circuits (2.5DICs) and 3-D integrated circuits (3.0DICs) into their production processes. These advanced-packaging technologies, many of which are still in their infancy, promise greater chip connectivity and lower power consumption compared with traditional packaging configurations.
Meanwhile, advanced packaging has become a technology priority for the Chinese semiconductor industry, according to the high-level policy framework released by the State Council of the People’s Republic of China in June 2014. The council aims to have advanced packaging account for about 30 percent of all packaging revenues earned by Chinese vendors by 2015.
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: ASE, Amkor, SPIL, Stats Chippac, PTI, JCET, J-Devices, UTAC, Chipmos, Chipbond, STS, Huatian, NFM, Carsem, Walton, Unisem, OSE, AOI, Formosa and NEPES.
Benefits of leading players
- Enhance productivity and optimizing back end manufacturing processes
- Product enhancement through integrating new strategies involving big data, advanced analytics into traditional manufacturing processes
- Growing businesses through serving into new application areas and identifying pockets of growth in emerging markets
- Focusing on cost effective production of devices with stability and robustness
- Strategies for Product differentiation and adjusting to the life cycle changes
- Strengthening collaboration with suppliers and distributors
- More focused strategies are found in the report
Segmentation by product type:
- 0 DIC
- FO SIP
- FO WLP
- 3D WLP
- Filp Chip
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- Middle East & Africa
Purchase This Reports at https://www.search4research.com/buy/78447
Scope of Report:
- To study and analyze the global Advanced Packaging market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Advanced Packaging market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Advanced Packaging players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Advanced Packaging with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Advanced Packaging submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get More Information about this report at https://www.search4research.com/industry-reports/78447/global-advanced-packaging-market-growth-status-and-outlook-2019-2024/
Email: [email protected]